Washington and Lee University. Journalism Laboratory Press
Found in 102 Collections and/or Records:
This one page announcement details the scholarship awards of the Alfred I.duPont Awards Foundation.
There are three one-page advertisemnts announcing the publication of the above title.
This is the program for the Gibert and Sullivan play 'Trial by Jury'. Theis play was actually performed in the Rockbridge County Court House.
This booklet describes the activities of The Mu Chapter of Kappa Sigma fraternity during the 1940-41 school year.
This booklet is a report outlining the progress of the early years of the National Graphic Arts Education Guild.
This folder is the program for the John Randolph Tucker Lecture for 1951 by the Honorable John J. Parker:. 'The Significance of the Nurnberg Trials in Establishing a World Order Based on Law.'
This book is a physical history of the Lee Memorial Journalism Foundation written by C. Tom Garten '42 ass part of a research project. It describes the origins and growth of the foundation up to the early 1940's.
An eight page newspaper printed as a ' Journalism Laboratory exercise by students of Journalism 202 at Washington and Lee University.' 38 x 59cm.
The organization,its constitution and its bylaws.
This folder describes the U.S. Army's School for Special Service, the Eighth Class of which was held at Washington and Lee.
This folder is a brief paper read before the Fourteenth Annual Conference on Printing Education.
This is a program for a vocal performance by contralto Irene Beamer. Professor James G. Leyburn was the accompanist.
This record group contains materials created by individual academic departments.
A paper read before the Bibliographical Society of America describing the first and oldest paper mill in colonial Virginia. R
This booklet describes the activities of The Zeta Chapter of Sigma Chi fraternity for the 1941-42 school year.
A single sheet with a photo of a crowd observing the university print shop building on fire and a printed announcement stating that university publications would be delayed.
A collection of poems by Joe H.Ford, Jr., a student who died prematurely at age 18 while attending W & L. Illustrated.
This book contains a Who's Who of officers and members as well a brief summation of the guild's yearly activities.
The program and agenda of the Southern Humanities Conference held at UVAa April 14-15, 1950.
This folder provides general information for the upcoming freshman camp at Natural Bridge.
Folder. An announcement of lectures by ProfessorAmericao Castro, Don Quixote and Litertaure and Human Values.
This booklet describes independent type designs.
This brochure provides ticket information and the schedule for the 1947 football season. and the schedule.
This brochure includes ticket information and the 1948 schedule. Two brochures togeteher, never cut apart.
This brochure includes ticket information and the schedule for the 1950 football season.
- Fraternal organizations 12
- Graphic arts 9
- Fund raising 5
- World War (1939-1945) 5
- College athletes 4
- Concerts 4
- Virginia -- Lexington 4
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- Football 3
- Printing 3
- Societies 3
- Soliders 3
- American Civil War (United States : 1861-1865) 2
- Athletics 2
- College benefactors 2
- College students 2
- Concert programs 2
- Flower gardening -- Societies, etc. 2
- Humanities 2
- Law schools 2
- Military education 2
- Poets 2
- Political conventions 2
- Political conventions -- U.S. states 2
- Press 2
- Printing in education 2
- Veterans -- Education 2
- Virginia 2
- Virginia -- Williamsburg 2
- Vocal music -- Performance 2
- Writing 2
- Academic achievement 1
- Academic librarians 1
- Academic libraries 1
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 1
- Academic writing 1
- American poetry 1
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- Art museums 1
- Bands (Music) 1
- Banks and banking -- Administration 1
- Banks and banking -- Finance 1
- Basic training (Military education) 1
- Book collecting 1
- Book collecting -- Periodicals 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Publishing 1
- College student orientation 1
- Critics -- Books and reading 1
- Detective and mystery plays 1
- Detective and mystery plays, English 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Education, Higher -- Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- Education, Rural 1
- Educational benefactors 1
- Family -- Portraits 1
- Fantasy literature, Spanish 1
- German periodicals 1
- Glee clubs 1
- Graphic arts -- Management 1
- Graphic arts -- Technological innovations 1
- Incunabula 1
- Incunabula -- Collectors and collecting 1
- Incunabula -- Library resources 1
- Intramural sports 1
- Journalism, College 1
- Journalism, College -- Study and teaching 1
- Libraries 1
- Linotype 1
- Literary movements 1
- Military campaigns 1
- Newspaper publishing 1
- Newspapers 1
- Paper mills 1
- Parades 1
- Poetry 1
- Printing -- Historiography 1
- Printing industry 1
- Printing presses 1
- Radio 1
- Rare books 1
- Romance languages 1
- Scholarships 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Student publications 1
- Students and war 1
- Surgeons 1
- Television broadcasting 1
- Undergraduate libraries 1
- University presses 1
- Veterans 1
- Virginia -- Dinwiddie County 1
- Virginia -- Jamestown 1
- War crimes 1
- War crimes -- Law and legislation 1
- Winter sports 1
- Women violinists 1 + ∧ less