Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents This collection includes 11 letters from various correspondents, such as Ray Stannard Baker, Charles Evans Hughes, and Woodrow Wilson, as well as addresses, certificates, genealogy, and newspaper clippings.
Dates: Inclusive 1874-1947
File — Box: 2, Folder: 86
Scope and Contents This folder contains a newspaper article, notes, and photographs of Stono, originally known as Jordan’s Point and built by Colonel John Jordan. The article and notes discuss owners, including John L. Campbell, Mrs. Anne R. Howell, and William J. Driver. It also discusses the Virginia Military Institute, near which Stono stands.
Dates: 1953 - 1990