Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Jordan, John

 Person

Found in 15 Collections and/or Records:

Jordan, John - Newspaper Clippings

 File — Box: 6, Folder: 130
Scope and Contents From the Series: This box contains folders on George Jackson, Thomas Stonewall Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, Chauncy Jerome, Abner Nash Johnson, Mary Eddie Scott Jones, John Jordan, Charles Irwin Junkin, and William F. Junkin.
Dates: Other: Date Not Yet Determined

Newspaper Clippings and Mementos, 1920 - 1942

 File — Box: 7, Folder: 12
Scope and Contents This file consists of newspaper clippings, Graham's Laissez, a correspondence with the editor of Choral Publications, and a photograph of Graham.
Dates: 1920 - 1942

Plunkett House, 1957

 File — Container: Box 2, Folder: 72
Scope and Contents This folder contains a report on Plunkett House, including owners of the house such as James Jordan, J.C. Boode, and Mrs. Minne Reed Brown; the physical location of the house and its surroundings; photographs of the house and a floorplan.
Dates: 1957

Samuel Jordan Graham Papers

 Collection
Identifier: WLU-Coll-0016
Scope and Contents This collection includes 11 letters from various correspondents, such as Ray Stannard Baker, Charles Evans Hughes, and Woodrow Wilson, as well as addresses, certificates, genealogy, and newspaper clippings.
Dates: Inclusive 1874-1947

Stono, 1953 - 1990

 File — Box: 2, Folder: 86
Scope and Contents This folder contains a newspaper article, notes, and photographs of Stono, originally known as Jordan’s Point and built by Colonel John Jordan. The article and notes discuss owners, including John L. Campbell, Mrs. Anne R. Howell, and William J. Driver. It also discusses the Virginia Military Institute, near which Stono stands.
Dates: 1953 - 1990