The Rage of Children , 1988 - 1993
Scope and Contents
This collection primarily contains a series of memoranda, correspondence, newspaper articles, and transcripts regarding William Gladstone and his service to the state of Florida. In addition, the collection included a book showcasing Gladstone’s judicial activism, and has since been transferred within the Special Collections Department. A collection of great breadth within the juvenile criminal justice system, it features several policy efforts supported by William Gladstone, including the Youth Environmental Service Program in the state of Florida.
- 1988 - 1993
- Miami Herald Publishing Company (Organization)
- Florida. Circuit Court (Organization)
- Miami-Dade Community College. Mitchell Wolfson New World Center Campus (Organization)
- National Adolescent Conference (Organization)
- Detroit Free Press Co. (Organization)
From the Collection: 1 Box (forty-five file folders)
Language of Materials
Part of the Washington and Lee University, University Library Special Collections and Archives Repository
204 W. Washington St.
Lexington VA 24450 USA