Philobilon Eine Zeitschrift fur Bucherfreunde Vol. 9 No. 5-6 1936 with The First Printing in Virginia inserted, 1936
Scope and Contents
This German journal has The First Printing in Virginia by Douglas C. McMurtie tipped into the center of the volume. The back of the insert says 'Designed, composed in Linotype Baskerville, and printed by C. Harold Lauck at the Journalism Laboratory Press of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, U. S. A., for Philobiblon, a Book-Collector's Magazine published by Herbert Reicher, Vienna, Austria. December 1935'
- Creation: 1936
- Washington and Lee University. Journalism Laboratory Press (Publisher, Organization)
- McMurtrie, Douglas C. (Douglas Crawford) (Author, Person)
- Philobiblon. A Magazine for Book Collectors (Organization)
- Herbert Reichner Verlag (Publisher, Organization)
- Lauck, Charles Harold (Printer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
From the File: 5 Item
Language of Materials