Photograph of Graham Hall drawing
- Creation: 1804
Conditions Governing Access
This resource is accessible for research purposes.
Conditions Governing Use
The materials from Washington and Lee University Special Collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used should be fully credited with the source. Permission for publication of this material, in part or in full, must be secured with the Head of Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
Modern photograph of drawing of the 1804 exterior and floorplan of Graham Hall. One of two buildings that predated the WLU front camus colonnade. Graham Hall was built in 1804 and was located near where Washington and Lee University's Tucker Hall currently stands. The drawing of this building was done by D.C. Humphreys and originally published in the university's published Historical Papers, Volume IV.
Language of Materials
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Washington and Lee University, University Library Special Collections and Archives Repository
204 W. Washington St.
Lexington VA 24450 USA