Millboro and Kerr's Creek Turnpike Company records
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of an 1836 letter to Stockholders from the company's president, Alexander T. Barclay, and a report signed John C. Bowyer, dated 1838 December 5, to the Board of Public Works. Both of these documents are signed by the authors.
- Inclusive 1836-1838
- Millboro and Kerr's Creek Turnpike Company (Correspondent, Organization)
- Barclay, Ted, II (Alexander Tedford) (Correspondent, Person)
- Bowyer, John, General (Person)
- Virginia. Board of Public Works (Organization)
Conditions Governing Use
The materials from Washington and Lee University Special Collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used should be fully credited with the source. Permission for publication of this material, in part or in full, must be secured with the Head of Special Collections.
Language of Materials
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Washington and Lee University, University Library Special Collections and Archives Repository
204 W. Washington St.
Lexington VA 24450 USA