Henry Donald Campbell Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection includes 20 speeches and copies of letters and papers collected on R. E. Lee's administration of Washington College, 1865-1870.
- Creation: Inclusive 1865-1933
- Campbell, Henry Donald (Person)
Conditions Governing Use
The materials from Washington and Lee University Special Collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used should be fully credited with the source. Permission for publication of this material, in part or in full, must be secured with the Head of Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
Henry Donald Campbell was a professor at and Dean of Washington and Lee University, 1887-1933.
100 Item (14 folders)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Martha Miller Campbell in 1943.
- Junkin, George, 1798 - 1868 (Person)
- Lee, Robert E. (Robert Edward), 1807-1870 (Person)
- Washington College (Lexington, Va.) (Organization)
- Lee Chapel (Washington and Lee University) (Organization)
- Washington College (Lexington, Va.). Lee Chapel (Organization)
- Washington and Lee University (Organization)
- Campbell, Martha Miller (Person)
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script