Pickens Family Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection includes personal and official letters of F.W. Pickens and his family, including his uncle, Ezekiel Pickens. Also includes receipts and lists pertaining to his slaves and legal papers.
- Creation: Inclusive 1812-1869
- Pickens, F. W. (Francis Wilkinson) (Correspondent, Person)
- Pickens family (Correspondent, Family)
- Pickens, Ezekiel (Correspondent, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
The materials from Washington and Lee University Special Collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used should be fully credited with the source. Permission for publication of this material, in part or in full, must be secured with the Head of Special Collections.
Language of Materials
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script