Rockbridge Historical Society files on local companies
- Majority of material found within 1870 - 1970
- Kline, Benjamin F.G. (Person)
- Bodell, G.M. (Person)
- White, Hugh Augustus (Person)
- Ruffner, William Henry (Person)
- Hutchison, W.J. (Person)
- Letcher, Greenlee D. (Greenlee Davidson) (Person)
- Thompson, Charles S. (Person)
Language of Materials
This collection is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The materials from Washington and Lee University Special Collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used should be fully credited with the source. Permission for publication of this material, in part or in full, must be secured with the Head of Special Collections.
.75 Linear Feet
- Lexington Development Company (Lexington, Va.) (Organization)
- Rockbridge Company (Rockbridge County, Va.) (Organization)
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Washington and Lee University, University Library Special Collections and Archives Repository
204 W. Washington St.
Lexington VA 24450 USA