Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists of a contemporary copy of c. 1885-1920 era photograph of the Graham House on the south end of the Washington and Lee University campus just behind the R. E. Lee Memorial Episcopal Church. It is possible that this is an early view of the W&L's East Asian Language Center.
This collection consists of three color photographs. One is of the 'Landmark' building. One is of a house on the corner of 21st Street and Chestnut Street, and one is of the original Buena Vista Courthouse, which is now the Buena Vista Public Library. The buildings date from 1895-1910.