Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Boswell Mercantile Ledger
This ledger from the Boswell Mercantile covers approximately the period between 1855 and 1861. It contains monthly expenses for individual clients.
General Drug Store Ledger
This ledger from the General Drug Store in Huntsville, West Virginia was recorded during the 1840s.
J. T. Witt and Son Ledger Books
This collection consists of account books from a general store in Greenfield, Nelson County, Virginia. Included are sheriff's debt collection books of D.A. Witt.
Samuel M. Hileman Account Books
These account books contain records of treatments applied, fees charged and payments received. 1862-1865 accounts are entered in a daybook of a Collierstown, Virginia general store. 1862 accounts include medical lecture notes.
Withrow Family Papers
Contains genealogies of Lucy Johnson Withrow; correspondence of Louie Moran to Margaret Withrow, 1919; licences and receipts for John Withrow's general store, 1882-1920; also includes 3 ALS of M. H. Johnson to Fanny Withrow concerning Burnside's bombardment of Fredericksburg and maneuvers in the Valley of Virginia, 1862 November 16-30.
- Subject: General stores X
- Account books 4
- American Civil War (United States : 1861-1865) 1
- Fredericksburg, Battle of (Virginia : 1862) 1
- Personal narratives -- Confederate 1
- Physicians 1
- Sheriffs 1
- Virginia -- Collierstown -- Collierstown Road 1
- Virginia -- Kerr's Creek 1
- Virginia -- Lexington 1
- Virginia -- Nelson County 1
- West Virginia -- Huntsville 1 + ∧ less
- Boswell Mercantile 1
- Burnside, Ambrose Everett 1
- Carson, William Waller 1
- General Drug Store (Huntsville, W. Va.) 1
- Hileman, Samuel M 1
- J. T. Witt and Son 1
- Johnson, M. H. 1
- Moran, Louis 1
- Withrow, Fanny 1
- Withrow, John 1
- Withrow, Lucy Johnson 1
- Withrow, Margaret 1
- Witt, D. A. 1 + ∧ less