Showing Collections: 926 - 950 of 1012
This record group contains materials created by the University Library during the course of its regular business, such as official publications and records about its management.
This record group contains materials created by University Printing Center during the course of its regular business, such as official publications and records about its management.
This Record Group contains materials created by the Provost's Office in the course of business.
This record group contains official print publications created by the University at the highest level.
This record group contains materials created by the University Services office during the course of its regular business, including records about its management.
This record group contains materials created by the University Treasurer's office during the course of its regular work.
This record group contains materials created by the Vice-President of University Relations and Secretary of the University office while fulfilling their job duties.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Victor Herrick Hanson, class of 1956. This scrapbook contains images relating to campus life including images of student activities and campus events from 1953. Of specific note is the inclusion of images related to Hanson's life as a member of Sigma Nu as well as when Alben Barkley passed away while speaking on campus on April 30, 1956.
This collection includes six letters, three of which concern a celebration at the First Presbyterian Church of Niles, Michigan, miscellaneous papers, and obituaries.
Records of the Society's research and meetings on river canals and boat traffic of nineteenth century Virginia from the collection of Richard R. Fletcher, Society Trustee. The collection includes the Society's publication The Tiller, i>, research material, and correspondence.
Collection contains 17 color photographs of the Maple Grove Farm house, including interior and exterior, and a photocopy of the orginal application paperwork to the Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Historic Resources. Paperwork includes a historical account of the property written by Pamela Simpson. The property is just outside of Lexington, Virginia.
This collection contains records, mostly in printed pamphlet form, of the Virginia Hot Springs Company, formed in 1892 from the Southern Improvement Company, with Decatur Axtell as its president. Also included in the collection are several pamphlets about other springs, e.g. Healing, Warm, and White Sulphur: information about automobile travel in western Virginia circa 1913, and a few letters to and from Mr. Axtell.
Court document of the Augusta National Bank of Staunton versus J. C. Scheffer and John D. Crowle regarding the purchase of the Virginia Hotel.
This collection consists of a record book with accounts of fines, battalion count, and regiment count.
This collection consists of minutes, treasurer's reports, and disbursements from the Virginia State Intercollegiate Oratoricle Association.
This collection contains 10 different advertisement pieces dating from the 2nd half of the 20th Century that are from Luray Caverns, Natural Bridge, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Rockbridge County, Virginia in general.
This collection contains research materials compiled by Charles W. Turner for his book Virginia's Green Revolution.
Nineteen photocopied pages of newspaper clippings, concerning General Virginus D. Groner, including articles from a variety of papers dealing with the struggle between General Groner and other Republicans including General William Mahone for control of the Republican Party in Virginia at the 1888 national nominating convention in Chicago and during the gubernatorial campaign of 1889 in Virginia.
This account book was kept by W.A. McComb. In 1892 the Farmer's Alliance, of which he was a member, built a new hall to be used for its meetings as well as for a church and community center. Most of the entries in the account book were for expenses associated with the construction and use of the hall. It indicates that oyster suppers were held at the hall.
The collection contains eight letters from J. Ogden Murray to W.P. Nye (all dated 1914) about health, trips to Washington, D.C., politics, and finances. It also contains a letter to W.M. Brown from Mrs. J.E. Bond (1927) thanking him for the check he sent and providing additional history of Dr. Nye's collection and a book containing a record of relics.
This collection consists of registers, indices, folios, plates, wills, charts and data related to the Benjamin Borden Grant of 92,100 acres of land.