Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of an albumen photograph of D. C. Humphreys' home in Lexington, Virginia. Humphreys was a professor at Washington and Lee University.
This collection consists of a photograph of the Andrew Elder House and a copy of the photograph. The Andrew Elder House was later owned by the Armentrout Family and is near Lake Robertson in Rockbridge County, Virginia.
This collection consists of two black and white photographs of Jim McDonough's home on Letcher Avenue in Lexington, Virginia. One image gives almost a full view of the house, while the other is close up.
This collection consists of two matted albumen photographs of the 'Old Monmouth' church. The images are almost identical.
This collection consists of two silver gelatin prints of the Murray House or 'Apple Cottage,' 6 Jordan Street, Lexington, Va.
Most of the photographs in this file are from 1957-1962 of 'Blandome,' the home of Mr. and Mrs. H. L. Walker. Also included are a few earlier photogaphs of the home, a photograph of Alex's brother, as identified on the back, and a woman, and an unidentified modern portrait.
This collection consists of three color photographs. One is of the 'Landmark' building. One is of a house on the corner of 21st Street and Chestnut Street, and one is of the original Buena Vista Courthouse, which is now the Buena Vista Public Library. The buildings date from 1895-1910.