Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
Subject Source: Fast
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Stono, 1953 - 1990
File — Box 2, Folder: 86
Scope and Contents
This folder contains a newspaper article, notes, and photographs of Stono, originally known as Jordan’s Point and built by Colonel John Jordan. The article and notes discuss owners, including John L. Campbell, Mrs. Anne R. Howell, and William J. Driver. It also discusses the Virginia Military Institute, near which Stono stands.
Dates: 1953 - 1990