Washington and Lee University. Journalism Laboratory Press
Found in 102 Collections and/or Records:
A map showing Lexington landmarks to aid attendees at the conference. Drawn by Henry Ravenhorst.
This booklet is an address delivered before the Eleventh Annual Conference on Printing Education. It describes the Vollbehr Collection in the Library of Congress.
A folder briefly describing Kappa Alpha's activities for the 1951-52 school year. Cover letter written by Edgar Spencer.
"An informal Evaluation of the Several Educational Activities in Terms of Their Contributions to the Graphic Industries."
This booklet presents a critical look at the the state of graphics arts education by on of its early leading proponents, Harry L. Gage.
This booklet describes the activities of the Pi Chapter of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity during the 1934-35 school year.
This booklet describes the activities of the Pi Chapter of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity during the 1940-41 school year.
This booklet describes the activities of the Pi Chapter of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity during for the 1932-33 school year.
This booklet describes the activities of the Pi Chapter of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity during the 1933-34 school year.
This is the agenda of a banker's forum on current banking problems.
The Fancy Dress program for 1951, with the opera 'Carmen' as the theme.
This folder catalogues an art exhibit on loan from the Metropolitan Museum of Art
This is the program for a joint concert by the glee clubs of Sweet Briar College and Washington and Lee University.
This folder lists the constitution and by-laws of Delta Upsilon.
An address, delivered on the occasion of the presentation of a portrait of Dr. Powell to Dinwiddie County, Va., by his grandson, Dr.Richard Powell Carter, class of 1959.
This book contains a Who's Who of members and a brief summary of the guild's yearly activities.
The program and agenda of the Southern Humanities Cconference held in McCormick Library April 13-14, 1951.
This book is a tribute to the many benefactors of Washington and Lee. Drawings by Marion Junkin.
In this booklet, President Gaines recognizes notable contributors to the university.
This booklet describes the activities of The Zeta Deuteron Chapter of Phi Gamma Delta fraternity during the 1933-34 school year.
This book contains a Who's Who of members in addition to a summary of the guild's yearly activities.
This booklet contains the entire annual report of the National Graphic Arts Education Association. It was written by Fred. J. Hartman.
A map of Lexington. There is one original and a photocopy with a detailed map of the the university and its buildings. Drawn by Henry L. Ravenhorst.
- Fraternal organizations 12
- Graphic arts 9
- Fund raising 5
- World War (1939-1945) 5
- College athletes 4
- Concerts 4
- Virginia -- Lexington 4
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- Football 3
- Printing 3
- Societies 3
- Soliders 3
- American Civil War (United States : 1861-1865) 2
- Athletics 2
- College benefactors 2
- College students 2
- Concert programs 2
- Flower gardening -- Societies, etc. 2
- Humanities 2
- Law schools 2
- Military education 2
- Poets 2
- Political conventions 2
- Political conventions -- U.S. states 2
- Press 2
- Printing in education 2
- Veterans -- Education 2
- Virginia 2
- Virginia -- Williamsburg 2
- Vocal music -- Performance 2
- Writing 2
- Academic achievement 1
- Academic librarians 1
- Academic libraries 1
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 1
- Academic writing 1
- American poetry 1
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- Art museums 1
- Bands (Music) 1
- Banks and banking -- Administration 1
- Banks and banking -- Finance 1
- Basic training (Military education) 1
- Book collecting 1
- Book collecting -- Periodicals 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Publishing 1
- College student orientation 1
- Critics -- Books and reading 1
- Detective and mystery plays 1
- Detective and mystery plays, English 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Education, Higher -- Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- Education, Rural 1
- Educational benefactors 1
- Family -- Portraits 1
- Fantasy literature, Spanish 1
- German periodicals 1
- Glee clubs 1
- Graphic arts -- Management 1
- Graphic arts -- Technological innovations 1
- Incunabula 1
- Incunabula -- Collectors and collecting 1
- Incunabula -- Library resources 1
- Intramural sports 1
- Journalism, College 1
- Journalism, College -- Study and teaching 1
- Libraries 1
- Linotype 1
- Literary movements 1
- Military campaigns 1
- Newspaper publishing 1
- Newspapers 1
- Paper mills 1
- Parades 1
- Poetry 1
- Printing -- Historiography 1
- Printing industry 1
- Printing presses 1
- Radio 1
- Rare books 1
- Romance languages 1
- Scholarships 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Student publications 1
- Students and war 1
- Surgeons 1
- Television broadcasting 1
- Undergraduate libraries 1
- University presses 1
- Veterans 1
- Virginia -- Dinwiddie County 1
- Virginia -- Jamestown 1
- War crimes 1
- War crimes -- Law and legislation 1
- Winter sports 1
- Women violinists 1 + ∧ less