Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Content Description Two Rockbridge County, Va. land grants on parchment. The first was administered to David Edmondson on June 20, 1787 and the second William Arnold, on July 25, 1787. Edmondson's (Edmonston) document describes the property as being on the South Mountain on the Pedlar Gap road near or bordering Henry Nevil. Arnold's land, on the Forks of the James River, borders land of David Edmondson, James Templeton, William Holdman, and that of the McClung Family. Each document is signed by Virginia Lt....
File — Container: RHS Collection #0078, Folder: 13
Scope and Contents This file consists of a copy of the article "Lexington, Virginia - A Shrine of Southern Memories" by Litchell McClung from Muncey's Magazine in 1907.