Edmondson and Arnold Family Land Grants
Two Rockbridge County, Va. land grants on parchment. The first was administered to David Edmondson on June 20, 1787 and the second William Arnold, on July 25, 1787. Edmondson's (Edmonston) document describes the property as being on the South Mountain on the Pedlar Gap road near or bordering Henry Nevil. Arnold's land, on the Forks of the James River, borders land of David Edmondson, James Templeton, William Holdman, and that of the McClung Family. Each document is signed by Virginia Lt. Governor Beverly Randolph. The land was later owned by the Rees family.
- Randolph, Beverley (Person)
Language of Materials
This material is entirely in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to research use.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard