Stono, 1953 - 1990
Scope and Contents
This folder contains a newspaper article, notes, and photographs of Stono, originally known as Jordan’s Point and built by Colonel John Jordan. The article and notes discuss owners, including John L. Campbell, Mrs. Anne R. Howell, and William J. Driver. It also discusses the Virginia Military Institute, near which Stono stands.
- Creation: 1953 - 1990
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
From the Collection: 1 Linear Feet (Two boxes each measuring 7inches. )
Language of Materials
From the Series: English