Skip to main content

Walkerlands Farm

 File — Box: 2, Folder: 95

Scope and Contents

This folder contains a report entitled, “History of Old Walkerlands Farm” by Mary Moore Mason. It discusses the owners, including Mr. and Mrs. Robert Edward Mason, James Moore, and James A. Walker; and structural information about the farm.


  • Creation: Majority of material found within 1800 - 1995

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research use.


From the Collection: 1 Linear Feet (Two boxes each measuring 7inches. )

Language of Materials

From the Series: English


Repository Details

Part of the Washington and Lee University, University Library Special Collections and Archives Repository

204 W. Washington St.
Lexington VA 24450 USA