Unpublished Typescript, 13-20, 1839
File — Box: 1, Folder: 4
Scope and Contents
- No. 13 - Extent of the Bull Run Panic -- Health, Discipline, Drill and Care of the Troups & c.
- No. 14 - Camp Harman -- Outpost Duty & c.
- No. 15 - Last Days At Army Headquarters -- Wives of Oficers Visit the Stonewall Brigade -- Jackson Promoted And Goes To Winchester -- His Bridgade Joins Him
- No. 16 - The Brigade Goes Into Winter Quarters -- The College Co. Go To Winchester As Stonewall Jackson's Guard & c.
- No. 17 - The Romney Campaign
- No. 18 - The College Boys Resume The Social Campaign In Winchester -- Straglers and Citizens Utter Complaints About the Romney Expedition -- Jack Evacuated The City
- No. 19 - The College Boys Josh the Militia -- The Battle of Kernstown -- The Infrantry Nag the Cavalry
- No. 20 - More About he Battle of Kernstown - Through Winchester and Baltimore To Fort Delaware
- Creation: 1839
- Lyle, John Newton (Person)
Conditions Governing Use
This file cannot be used by the public at this time.
Language of Materials
- Confederate States of America. Army. Liberty Hall Volunteers (Organization)