Postcard of Trestle and Covered Bridge on North River
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of a black and white postcard of the trestle and bridge on North River in Lexington, Virginia. The postcard is credited to Cyrus Hall McCormick Library, Washington and Lee.
- Creation: 1978
- Association for the Preservation of Virginia Antiquities (Organization)
Conditions Governing Use
The materials from Washington and Lee University Special Collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used should be fully credited with the source. Permission for publication of this material, in part or in full, must be secured with the Head of Special Collections.
1 Item ; 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Language of Materials
- Washington and Lee University (Organization)
- Washington and Lee University. Cyrus Hall McCormick Library (Organization)
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script